INFORMATION FOR RENTERS:
We are delighted to welcome you as a renter at Park River West. Please observe the following rules which insure that your rental will be safe and enjoyable for you and your neighbors.
- Renters must be at least 25 years old, and are limited to 6 adults and 2 children (aged 12 or under), which must be affiliated family members.
- Event rentals are prohibited. Event rentals are defined as the rental of a Unit to one or more persons for planned gatherings of related or unrelated persons for the purpose of celebrating special events such as, but not limited to, weddings, reunions, bachelor and/or bachelorette parties, and business retreats. Rentals are restricted to rentals to family gatherings so as to comply with the Declaration rules concerning occupancy, and in keeping in character of PRW as a residential community.
- “Quiet Time” shall be from 10:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. every day, during which no person shall conduct an activity inside or outside a unit which is audible within any other unit or shall disturb the quiet or peace of any other unit. Examples of such activity are, but not limited to: conversation or music inside or outside a unit audible inside any other unit, deck parties, occupancy of a hot tub or spa, operation of a noisy vehicle or mechanical device. Exterior lights must be turned off overnight.
- Renters may not bring pets into Park River West.
- Trash is to be placed in approved containers at the end of the driveway on the day of collection. No other trash, rubbish, equipment, or material of any nature shall be left outside of any unit.
- Parking is restricted to the garage and the driveway bib in front of the garage door.
- No trailer, boat or RV of any type is allowed on the PRW property unless it is parked in the garage. It may not be parked in the driveway or on the public street.
- No open fires are allowed at PRW. This includes limited common elements, decks and patios. By way of example and not limitation, no charcoal barbecues, propane or wood fire pits, Chiminea outdoor fireplaces, tiki torches, bug repellent/citronella candles are permitted on decks, patios, or in any open areas.
- Please keep gas or electric grills, as far away from the structure as possible, and not less than 2 feet away from the deck railing, when in use. Do not leave the grill unattended.
- No activities shall be conducted within any Unit or upon PRW property which are unlawful or may be unsafe or hazardous to any person or property.
If found in violation of these rules by a PRW Board member, the Unit owner, or the Unit management company, the renters may be required to vacate the property and will be subject to the penalties contained in their rental agreement.
INFORMATION FOR OWNERS WHO RENT:
Please post the attached PRW Short Term Renter Rules 7-2015 in a visible place in your rental unit.
Rental unit owners are now required by the Town to have a local rental agent. The local agent must reside in the “Estes Valley”. Living in the Denver metro area, or Front Range, no longer qualifies as local. See regulations at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3nwhu8qvVbcM29PektwbzVlVHM/viewThe Local rental agent must have a 24/7 phone number for complaints and concerns.
A laminated list of standards is supplied by the city when properly registered, and must be visible in the rental home.
PRW unit owners that rent their unit on a short term rental basis, must mail notices to owners of properties within 100 feet of their property as part of their annual operating registration. Notices shall provide your rental agent’s name and telephone number or local representative. This is the person listed with PRW HOA as your local contact. Copies of initial mailing certificates will be provided by the Estes Park Community Development Director for the first annual operating registration. All unit owners that rent, and are properly registered with the Town of Estes Park, should receive a packet about this in the mail. If not, contact the: Town of Estes Park Community Development, P.O. Box 1200, Estes Park, CO 80517. For more information see the EP Vacation Rental rules site: www.estes.org/vacationrentals
Park River West Parking: